History for Trac Error + Warning

Page: 1
13 years ago
rs picture
xAddytzu picture

Description: I have some questions, If my project is privat I can't see my timeline or view my source ... The second question is that Warning: Can't synchronize with the repository (The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed.). Look in the Trac log for more information. Trac Error The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed. PS: I have paid planWarning: Can't synchronize with the repository (The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed.). Look in the Trac log for more information. Trac Error The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed. PS: I have paid plan

xAddytzu picture

Description: I have some questions, If my project is privat I can't see my timeline or view my source ... The second question is that Warning: Can't synchronize with the repository (The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed.). Look in the Trac log for more information. Trac Error The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed.I have some questions, If my project is privat I can't see my timeline or view my source ... The second question is that Warning: Can't synchronize with the repository (The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed.). Look in the Trac log for more information. Trac Error The 'repository_dir' has changed, a 'trac-admin resync' operation is needed. PS: I have paid plan

xAddytzu picture
Page: 1