ViewVC interface

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for this excellent, free service! It will be great if there is a ViewVC interface for browsing repositories.

Regards,
Alan Haggai Alavi.

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Mon 09 Feb, 2009

The next iteration should have a simple repository browser installed

rs on Tue 10 Feb, 2009

Actually, I had been postponing the SVN viewer for a while now. It’s a chunky piece of work, and I really wanted to improve xp-dev.com’s project management suite.

Now that the PM suite is almost there I’m going to focus solely on the Subversion side of things

rs on Tue 10 Feb, 2009

BTW – any pointers that you guys would like to have towards the SVN viewer ? I have something in my mind, but would appreciate any pointers.

rs on Tue 10 Feb, 2009

We’re diverting from the Subversion viewer request here :)

Web hooks are coming up in the next release. Will add a forum topic once I’ve spec’ed in the story a little more.

rs on Thu 12 Feb, 2009

Just put one together. Do have a look.

http://rs-staticimg.h.xp-dev.com/mock.html

The general idea is that there should be a navigation panel on the left (a folder tree view):

• When a folder is selected, a list of folder contents and some information will be displayed
  • When a file is selected, a history of changes (paginated to maybe 10 entries) with easy diff-ing

Any thoughts ?

Will post a screenshots for those who don’t want to click on it.

Do be aware of couple of things:

• Its not a final version
  • I’m almost 100% there are tons of CSS bugs (it’s been hacked up in the last 15 mins!)

rs on Thu 12 Feb, 2009

Screenshots:

File View:

Folder View:

rs on Sun 01 Mar, 2009

Subversion viewer has been released.

Do give it a try

rs on Wed 11 Mar, 2009

You should have syntax highlighting. At the moment its using SyntaxHighlighter but I will be switching over to prettify

Is there any file of yours that’s not highlighted ?

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment