504 gateway Time-out

Tryskell picture Tryskell on Wed 06 Feb, 2013 08:31:54 +0000

Hello,

I experience this error since few days already (almost one week). Project name is aCis if it bothers. Problem occurs randomly when I logon, move into the project, or when I try to dl diff patch (the zip version, strangely, doesn’t got that issue at all).

Could you eventually put a “server/network charge %” in order to see when servers are in light process ? That would warn ppl at least.

That does 1 year I use XP-Dev.com and I never experienced any issue except this one, so continue the good work !

Tk.

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Wed 06 Feb, 2013

This should be fixed now

Tryskell on Thu 07 Feb, 2013

Hi rs,

I still got 504 gateway Time-out while exploring PARTICULAR old commits – I did few tests :
- rev 285, which is pretty heavy (10mo diff patch), is almost instant.
- 286 is blocked on the diff patch creation (few ko).
- 287 is almost instant
- 288 which is as big as rev 285, is heavily delayed (must wait ~4min)
- 289 is blocked on the diff patch creation (few ko).

Ppl registered on my project (and they come from others countries than mine) experience the same issues (can’t take rev.289 for exemple).
I also tested with another browser, which did strictly nothing (if not worst).

The revisions don’t look corrupted on timeline.
And once again, trying to dl the zip version always works.

Regards,
Tk.

Tryskell on Thu 07 Feb, 2013

PS : I save diff patch right+clicking on the link and using “save as”. The window asking to save the file don’t popup, or in the case of rev 288 it popups after ~4min.

Clicking the link (which generate the diff patch lookable on the browser) gets me a 504 gateway Time-out error.

I guess both errors got the same source of problem.

rs on Thu 31 Oct, 2013

This should be fixed now – Trac does take a while to generate diffs, and we’ve increased the timeout on our load balancer such that it will give it a bit more room to process these requests before timing out the connection.

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment