Repository property changes not showing up in trac

In moving from TortoiseSVN to the command-line client in Ubuntu, I’ve found I keep forgetting to mention the appropriate trac tickets in my commit messages (because I no longer have the file list looking me in the face to remind me of which files I edited; haven’t yet got ito the habit of running status before commit).

I managed to amend some commit messages by turning on repository property changes in the source control settings, but my revised commit messages don’t seem to be showing up in trac, nor are the appropriate issues updated. Is there some sort of time lag involved?

It’s not a major issue, but I’m a bit OCD when it comes to my commits updating the right tickets ;P.

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Tue 19 Jul, 2011

That’s probably because we don’t resync a whole repository in Trac for every revision property change automatically. We’ll add this in as a story for the future.

However, we can do it on an adhoc basis. Please just raise a support ticket, mention the trac project URL that you’d like to get sync’ed up and we’ll do it for you.

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment