Trac - A couple of ticket related questions

First of, since this is my first post here, I would like to say thank you for such a great service!

Now, back on topic. I have an open source project and trying to configure my Trac to my likings.

1. Is there a way to let anyone add tickets?
2. Can I make the default view for “View Tickets” to be the list of all active tickets?

Thanks in advance!

Regards – Ole

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Mon 14 Feb, 2011

For the first one, do you want unauthenticated users to add tickets ? If yes, this will create quite a lot of spam.

For the second one, I think it should be possible. Do you mind raising a support ticket with your Trac URLs that you’d like changed and I look into it.

rs on Tue 15 Feb, 2011

People would generally create an XP-Dev.com account and I can get them to be permissioned such that they can only create new tickets

(P.S. I’ve fixed your Agilo plugin and you do have access to your project’s permission admin panel. You should be able to setup XP-Dev.com users with permissions that only allow creation of new tickets without my help)

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment

13 years ago
rs picture

Comment: People would generally create an XP-Dev.com account and I can get them to be permissioned such that they can only create new tickets (P.S. I've fixed your Agilo plugin and you do have access to your project's permission admin panel. You should be able to setup XP-Dev.com users with permissions that only allow creation of new tickets)People would generally create an XP-Dev.com account and I can get them to be permissioned such that they can only create new tickets (P.S. I've fixed your Agilo plugin and you do have access to your project's permission admin panel. You should be able to setup XP-Dev.com users with permissions that only allow creation of new tickets without my help)

rs picture
rs picture

View View full history