Access to subversion and not to Project Tracking

V.Delporte picture V.Delporte on Mon 14 Mar, 2016 10:20:29 +0000

Hello,
One of my customers wanted a solution to manage his project and i advise him to create an xp-dev account.

He would like to give access to the subversion repository to another developer, but without the access to bug tracking platform. Is there a way to do this ? I see accounts with access only to the bug tracking, but not the other way.

The solution I see for now is to create two projects with different rights...

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Tue 15 Mar, 2016

Unfortunately, at the moment, you will have to create a new project and adjust permissions accordingly.

V.Delporte on Wed 23 Mar, 2016

ok thanks

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment

8 years ago
V.Delporte picture
rs picture
V.Delporte picture

Description: Hello, One of my customer wanted a solution to manage his project and i advise him to create an xp-dev account. He would like to give access to the subversion repository to another developper, but without the access to bug tracking plat-form. Is there a way to do this ? I see accounts with access only to the bug tracking but not the other way. The solution i see for now is to create two projects with different rights...Hello, One of my customers wanted a solution to manage his project and i advise him to create an xp-dev account. He would like to give access to the subversion repository to another developer, but without the access to bug tracking platform. Is there a way to do this ? I see accounts with access only to the bug tracking, but not the other way. The solution I see for now is to create two projects with different rights...

V.Delporte picture

View View full history