Forum list - last updated

When I click on the support forum link, I see you offer two forums. Support and Feature request. In that list, it shows the date of the last updated post. Both shows dates from February even though both forum have recent activity.

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Thu 01 Oct, 2009

Mistake in the migration process. During the migration process, the last updated timestamp on the topics were set to the last updated timestamp of the topic itself rather than the last comment. Hence the ordering of old topics are a bit off. It will be fixed soon.

New forum topics are not affected BTW. In fact, if you update an old topic with a new comment, it should move to the top of the list.

The old topics will be fixed soon, once I clear out some bugs that are biting me on my neck.

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment

14 years ago
rs picture

Comment: Mistake in the migration process. During the migration process, the last updated timestamp on the topics were set to the last updated timestamp of the topic itself rather than the last comment. Hence the ordering of old topics are a bit off. It will be fixed soon. New forum topics are not affected BTW. In fact, if you update an old topic with a new comment, it should move to the top of the list.Mistake in the migration process. During the migration process, the last updated timestamp on the topics were set to the last updated timestamp of the topic itself rather than the last comment. Hence the ordering of old topics are a bit off. It will be fixed soon. New forum topics are not affected BTW. In fact, if you update an old topic with a new comment, it should move to the top of the list. The old topics will be fixed soon, once I clear out some bugs that are biting me on my neck.

rs picture
rs picture

View View full history