504 Error on repository?

TheHarvesteR picture TheHarvesteR on Fri 25 Nov, 2011 18:29:40 +0000

I’ve just created our project accounts here, and everything was working fine up to a few minutes ago.

I set up the project for a first import, but when I went to get the repo URL, I got a 504 Gateway Timeout error when trying to open the Repository tab.

I’ve tried creating a new project (since the one I had was still empty), but the problem persisted. I also tried switching to Google’s OpenDNS, just to rule out any DNS problems... no luck. The repo server seems to be down.

Anyone else is having this issue? All other project tabs seem to be working.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

TheHarvesteR on Fri 25 Nov, 2011

Hmm, never mind. It seems to have fixed itself.

Cheers

rs on Fri 25 Nov, 2011

Really short outage. Our monitoring picked it up and it was fixed.

TheHarvesteR on Fri 25 Nov, 2011

Nice! Thanks!

I’m very happy about the level of support here :)

Cheers

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment

12 years ago
TheHarvesteR picture
rs picture
TheHarvesteR picture
TheHarvesteR picture

Description: I've just created our project accounts here, and everything was working fine up to a few minutes ago. I set up the project for a first import, but when I went to get the repo URL, I got a 504 Gateway Timeout error when trying to open the Repository tab. I've tried creating a new project (since the one I had was still empty), but the problem persisted. I also tried switching to Google's OpenDNS, just to rule out any DNS problems... no luck. The repo server seems to be down. Anyone else is having this issue? Thanks in advance. CheersI've just created our project accounts here, and everything was working fine up to a few minutes ago. I set up the project for a first import, but when I went to get the repo URL, I got a 504 Gateway Timeout error when trying to open the Repository tab. I've tried creating a new project (since the one I had was still empty), but the problem persisted. I also tried switching to Google's OpenDNS, just to rule out any DNS problems... no luck. The repo server seems to be down. Anyone else is having this issue? All other project tabs seem to be working. Thanks in advance. Cheers

TheHarvesteR picture

View View full history