"Your account exceeded the available space" emails!

Hello dear Admin.
I actually write you a email about this aswell but got no response and to be honest I’m highly annoyed about the notification system here.
We submitted our new build that went to a bit over 1500mb so after the first email I already reduced the build down to 1200mb. What happened?
Exactly, I kept getting the emails for days that our build is 1552mb even its not.
I reduced it more a few days ago down to 1120mb and I’m still getting the same emails several times per day that our svn build is too large.
When I’m checking the files on the svn I see that the exact same amount of files and the build is on the server so it CAN’T be that its larger
than what I have on my HD, nor can it be the case that our build has exceeded the to us available amount of space on XP-Dev.com

I reduced the build for another around 130mb today to see if a difference occurs. STill nothing!It says over and over that we are at 1552mb.

Can you please take a look into this and make sure the notifications stop spamming my mailbox and that the accurate amount is recognized?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Wed 17 Nov, 2010

Have you tried the following steps ?

http://docs.xp-dev.com/user-guide/reducing-quota-usage.html

Please do remember that subversion retains history and simply deleting files will not work. You need to export, filter them out and re-import.

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment