Why my backup repositories is empty?

For all my repo/backup url https://svnbackup.xp-dev.com/svn/PRJ-TOKEN/ and so on... are empty ?

can you help me ?

thx a lot.

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Wed 25 Aug, 2010

There is an outstanding bug that occasionally hits users where some repositories don’t get synced up. That should be fixed soon. I’ve synced up your repositories for now. It usually syncs up on the first commit, but I think in your case you’ve got a good number of repositories that you’ve imported. On top of it, the overnight backups are not affected by this bug.

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment

13 years ago
rs picture

Comment: There is an outstanding bug that occasionally hits users where some repositories don't get synced up. That should be fixed soon. I've synced up your repositories for now. It usually syncs up on the first commit, but I think in your case you've got a good number of repositories that you've imported.There is an outstanding bug that occasionally hits users where some repositories don't get synced up. That should be fixed soon. I've synced up your repositories for now. It usually syncs up on the first commit, but I think in your case you've got a good number of repositories that you've imported. On top of it, the overnight backups are not affected by this bug.

rs picture

View View full history