Can not commit or upgrade project.

My permission is write , but I only can checkout .Please tell me how to resolve this problem .

When i commit , a bug message showed , that is :
"Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to MKACTIVITY"

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Mon 07 Dec, 2009

High chances that its caused by some firewall/proxy/software thats mangling your request. If you need more help, just raise a support ticket with all the information (repository, user, etc)

rs on Tue 02 Feb, 2010

@creedInteractive since you’ve upgraded, try using SSL – that problem should go away

From experience, 80% of these sort of problems are due to some firewall/software/proxy which mangles the DAV requests

rs on Tue 02 Feb, 2010

Yup – that’s usually the trick!

Due to the nature of SSL, Proxies/Security software/Firewalls don’t tend to try to “mangle” SSL requests.

rs on Tue 09 Feb, 2010

RickAvlonitis – that means there’s something wrong with your DNS server settings. Do check with your ISP.

rs on Wed 10 Feb, 2010

There’s something really weird with your SVN client – somehow its attempting to resolve the host www.xp-dev.com/users -- including the /users part

Which SVN client and version are you using ? It looks to be broken in some aspects.

rs on Wed 10 Feb, 2010

Definitely something broken on either your client or your DNS resolution:

1. SVN client seems to prefer resolving the hostname www.xp-dev.com/users instead of resolving svn.xp-dev.com

2. Your DNS resolution returns a host www.xp-dev.com/users for queries on svn.xp-dev.com

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment

14 years ago
rs picture
rs picture
rs picture
rs picture
rs picture

Comment: @creedInteractive since you've upgraded, try using SSL - that problem should go away@creedInteractive since you've upgraded, try using SSL - that problem should go away From experience, 80% of these sort of problems are due to some firewall/software/proxy which mangles the DAV requests

rs picture
rs picture

View View full history