Error while trying to import my project

Hi, I create a subversion repository just fine.
I have commited some files there using eclipse, and it runs just fine.
But now i’m trying to import this project using eclipse too, to another pc and i put the repository location just how xp-dev said to me ..

http://svn.xp-dev.com/svn/mpariz-oficina/

but eclipse return to me an error ..

Folder '' does not exist remotely.

Thanks for helping.

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Tue 03 Mar, 2009

Hhmmpphh..

This is an odd one. I can see you hitting the repository correctly (presumably from the working PC).

What time did you try this and fail ?

rs on Wed 04 Mar, 2009

Actually, I’ll need an example of when you did try to access the repository and failed so that I can double check the logs.

When I did check it last, it looked fine on the server side. My gut feeling is that your 2nd PC might have some weird connectivity issue perhaps.

BTW, not that it should matter, but in your screenshot it seems that the repository URL does not have the trailing slash ‘/’ - do you mind trying with it ? It wouldn’t really matter as apache on the server end will redirect it, but I just want to rule out any weird ness

rs on Fri 25 Mar, 2011

It works perfectly for me.

Now, I’m not sure what Eclipse tries to do behind the scenes. I would try to recreate your repository without the initial directories (turn it off) and see if it makes a difference. This is just a wild guess though.

rs on Thu 07 Apr, 2011

I don’t even see you accessing the servers at all – when was the last time you tried this ?

As I can’t see anything in the logs, I would think that something on your end (proxy, security software, etc) might be intercepting and blocking the requests

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment