problem connecting to svn for users with write permission

I have a project here and I have some people working with me, I never had any problem with the svn until now that I added some new people to have write permission on the project, they can see the project, the permission but they just can’t checkout the project I was thinking that would be some mistake they were doing so I created another account (this one) and added myself to project that has problems when I tried to look at the files from tortoisesvn it didn’t work it says “Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to OPTIONS” but it works with my other account (the owner one) so I tested it on the web explorer, when it asked me user and password I used the one for the test and it didn’t work, I used the owner user and it worked...
they are/I am not using https
I’m not behind a proxy
I’m sure about the user and password
I created another project from this account and I can check it out

btw, I really love this site :) I bet when I’m working on big projects I’ll use this on pay plans

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Sun 18 Oct, 2009

Give it another try in a few minutes. Controller on svn2 was giving some issues. Its coming back right now.

rs on Mon 19 Oct, 2009

well, nothing’s changed and everything seems to be working OK. Can see other users committing, etc.

rs on Mon 19 Oct, 2009

Raise a support ticket with your repository details.

rs on Mon 19 Oct, 2009

@dufrenite should be sorted

@roychri – do have a look at your support ticket

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment