Iteration Ordering

I have an iteration (increment 1) with several stories that I’ve been working on for a couple weeks now. I created a new iteration (increment 2) for next month (starts 11/1 ends 11/30). On the project summary page and project tracking page, they are in the correct order (increment 1 on the left, increment 2 on the right). However, on the All Iterations list, the 2nd iteration is on the top of the list, and on the project velocity chart, the 2nd iteration is on the left with the 1st on the right (reverse chronological order). I tried creating a 3rd iteration, and it appears after the 2nd, but still before the 1st.

This doesn’t happen on all of my projects, just one. Both projects that I’ve tested this with were created after the platform upgrade. By what fields are iterations ordered (creating date [or id], or active date, etc.)? Is this just a fluke with that one particular iteration? I could move all the stories from it to a fresh, new iteration...but would I lose the data in the burndown chart?

thanks

Forum Topic Options

Feeds

Forum Topic and Comments

rs on Thu 15 Oct, 2009

That looks weird. They should all be ordered in the same way. Will have a closer look for you.

When you’re moving stories to a fresh new iteration, you should get the same exact burndown chart.

rs on Mon 26 Oct, 2009

Fixed in code. Will be rolled out in the next code change (today, perhaps tomorrow)

You do not have sufficient permissions to comment